The day's top news and pictures from London's courts

Online archive

We have archived for easy reference hundreds of reports which we have featured on the site over past weeks and months.

For ease you can locate these by entering any of the following:

Individual`s Name
ie enter the name of the individual you are interested in, who might have featured in one of our reports.

Place
the town or city where you think the individual might have lived

Court
select the court where you think the action involving the individual may have been heard

 

Additional Archive Material

In addition to the archive material mentioned above, Central News holds offline further archived court reports. If you wish to search these, please contact us by email on sales@courtnewsuk.co.uk giving the name of the individual you are interested in. Please note, however, we are able to supply archive material only to recognised newspapers and broadcasters.


Search results


[ Previous ] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   [ Next ]

February 27, 2008

ERHAHON:TEEN SCHOOLBOY MURDER SUSPECT DENIES HE WAS IN A GANG LEYTONSTONE, BECKTON, E LONDON. A teenager arrested over the savage murder of a 14-year-old schoolboy told police he was not a member of a gang and had no involvement in the killing. The 19-year-old said he was not outside the block of flats in east London when Paul Erhahon was knifed in the heart and his friend left for dead.
  February 15, 2008

KUDUIRKA: TICKET SCAMMERS TOOK ORDERS FROM LITHUANIAN UNDERWORLD, BECKTON, SOUTH LONDON, HIGHAMS PARK, WALTHAMSTOW, EAST LONDON, HARROW, WEST LONDON A gang of Lithuanian ‘foot-soldiers’ caught up in an Eastern European scam defrauding train companies out of thousands of pounds walked free from court today. (Fri) Darius Kudirka, 25, Kestutis Steponavicius, 23, and brothers Andrius, 25, and Vaidas Aukstikalins, 30, were spotted with bags full of counterfeit cards at two isolated train stations in the middle of the night.
 
February 12, 2008

cnl_p_erhahon_copy3.jpgERHAHON: 'CATHALL BOYS' NOTORIOUS FOR PICKING ON RIVALS LEYTONSTONE, EAST LONDON A teenager told how he fled in terror after a hooded gang armed with a machete and baseball bats surrounded murdered schoolboy Paul Erhahon. The witness, who gave evidence anonymously using voice modulation, said he recognised the group as being 'Cathall Boys,' after the name of an estate in Leytonstone, east London.
  January 30, 2008

ERHAHON: FRIEND OF MURDERED TEEN ADMITS MAKING 'STREET GRIME' RAP SONGS LEYTONSTONE, BECKTON, E LONDON. A friend of murdered teenager Paul Erhahon admitted today (WED) his group had been involved in making violent rap songs known as 'Street Grime.' The 15 year-old witness was being cross-examined after he identified the attackers as being members of the rival Cathall Boys gang in east London.
 
January 25, 2008

TEEN DENIES EMBELISHING STREET ATTACK ACCOUNT, LEYTONSTONE, STRATFORD, EAST LONDON A teenage boy stabbed five times in a gang attack that left his friend dead was today (Fri) accused of using 'street gossip' to embellish his account of what happened. The 15-year-old had identified certain boys because 'feelings were running high' on the east London estate and 'people wanted to see those they thought were responsible caught and punished', it was alleged.
  January 24, 2008

VICTIM OF GANG KILLERS CLAIMS FATAL ROW WAS OVER MUSIC LEYTONSTONE, STRATFORD A teenager knifed five times in a gang attack which left his friend dead said the fight started in an argument over music, a court heard today (thurs). The 15-year-old boy, who cannot be identified, was left fighting for his life after being set upon by more than 15 hoodie-wearing youths armed with knives, bats and a samurai sword.
 
January 23, 2008

cnl_p_erhahon_copy2.jpgERHAHON: SCHOOLBOY SAVAGELY MURDERED WITHOUT REASON LEYTONSTONE A schoolboy was knifed to death by a gang of hoodie-clad teenagers armed with knives, bats, and a samurai sword 'for no credible cause', a court heard today (Weds). Paul Erhahon was just weeks away from celebrating his 15th birthday when he was stabbed through the heart in a motiveless attack.
  November 20, 2007

cnl_anton_ferdinand_court_01_copy1.jpgFERDINAND: WEST HAM DEFENDER CLEARED OF NIGHTCLUB BRAWL, PECKHAM, MOTTINGHAM, SOUTH EAST LONDON, BECKTON, EAST LONDON, GANTS HILL, ESSEX Premiership star Anton Ferdinand walked free from court today (Tues) after he was cleared of assaulting a stranger in a nightclub brawl. The West Ham defender, 22, was caught on CCTV punching Emile Walker outside Faces in Gants Hill, Essex - a well-known haunt for footballers and celebrities.
 
November 20, 2007

KALU:BOUNCERS DENY MURDERING REVELLER AFTER REFUSING HIM ENTRY ROMFORD, HORNCHURCH, BARKING, BECKTON, E LONDON. Two bouncers accused of killing a reveller who was refused entry to a nightclub denied murder today (TUES). Johnives Kalu (CORR), 23, and Albanian Rustem Geca, 24, were both doormen at the Opium Lounge nightspot in North Street, Romford, Essex.
  November 19, 2007

cnl_anton_ferdinand_court.jpgFERDINAND:WEST HAM STAR PUNCHED MAN FOR LOOKING AT HIM IN WRONG WAY WEST HAM, BECKTON, E LONDON; GANTS HILL, ESSEX; MOTTINGHAM, KENT. West Ham star Anton Ferdinand punched a man repeatedly for 'looking at him the wrong way' outside a nightclub, a court heard today (MON). The 22-year-old defender and Edward Dawkins, 28, allegedly join in a group attack on Emile Walker outside an east London club popular with footballers and celebrities.
 
November 16, 2007

cnl_anton_ferdinand_court_01.jpgFERDINAND:WEST HAM STAR DOES 'HONOURABLE THING' BY REFUSING TO NAME BRAWLERS WEST HAM, E LONDON; MOTTINGHAM, KENT. West Ham star Anton Ferdinand insisted today (Fri) he was 'doing the honourable thing' by refusing to identify to police those with him during a nightclub brawl. The 22-year-old said he became involved when he rushed to defend a friend, even though he feared the alleged attacker might have a knife.
  November 15, 2007

cnl_ferdinand_dawkins_court_copy1.jpgFERDINAND:WEST HAM ACE DEMONSTATES HOW HE DEFENDED HIMSELF IN BRAWL BECKTON, ILFORD, E LONDON; MOTTINGHAM, KENT. Premiership ace Anton Ferdinand told today (Thurs) how he defended himself during a nightclub brawl. As the West Ham defender was shown CCTV of the incident he described how he 'swang' his arm at Emile Walker to 'contain' him.

[ Previous ] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28   [ Next ]


Website and contents copyright ©Central News 2010
Design by Pedalo Limited